- Supporting senior planning engineers in supervision of all planning related activities.
- Monitoring day-to-day planning activities.
- Supporting senior engineers in the provision of full planning, work management and analysis services.
- Providing all necessary support in the development of hierarchical set of plans for a multiyear scope of work
- Ensuring the timely collection of accurate updated information and its incorporation into programmes, analyse the effects of the updated information and highlight any adverse situations to the management
- Recording all interface issues and critical tasks, agree and review them on a regular basis
- Attending regular progress meetings with project engineers as appropriate to ensure the work is being carried out in line with the agreed programmes
- Supporting senior engineers in ensuring proper interfacing of programmes between different divisions of the organisation as appropriate
- Establishing effective working relationships with appropriate departmental planning engineers to assist in the provision of timely and accurate updated information
- Collecting data for internal departmental planning reports
- Maintaining close liaison with District departmental specialists on all planning matters
- Assist in senior engineers in establishing planning computer requirements
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- University Degree in Engineering, Planning Studies or closely related field.
- Fluent Understanding of the English Language, a certificate gained from an English and Russian/Azerbaijan language course is desirable.
- 3 years working experience required.
- Must have a good understanding and experience of using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Should have experience of Microsoft Access and VBA, this is preferable, however not essential.
- Must display a genuine competence with computer systems and databases.
- Must have a good understand of business finance and cost management.
- Must be able to learn willingly and attentively.
- Must display professionalism.
- Must work well within a team environment, display productive interpersonal & communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
- Must be able to effectively time-manage and prioritise workload.
Apply your CV
Published: 2021-01-04 04:28:50